Here at Speedo Angels, we are looking for an E-commerce administrator to join our small team. The successful candidate must be dynamic, highly organised, and a self-motivated person with very good attention to detail. An interest in motorcycles is desirable but not essential.
The E-Commerce administrator will look after the entire life cycle of our products; from product creation and listing on our various marketplaces, through to ensuring historical products are optimised and continually available for purchase.
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of selling through eBay, Amazon and (ideally) Woo-Commerce. We currently have a catalogue of over 1500 products and need someone with a great eye for detail who can confidently list and maintain our products.
Tasks the candidate will need to perform:
- Listing new products for sale on eBay, Amazon and our own website. For eBay, this will include eBay UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, USA, Canada and Australia. Our Amazon marketplaces include the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, USA, Canada and Japan.
- Allocation of GS1 barcodes to all products.
- Creation of marketplace upload spreadsheets.
- Maintenance of our central ‘master’ spreadsheet to ensure accurate product information.
- Working alongside our graphic designer, the candidate will need to ensure the correct images are generated for new products.
- Audit of current items to ensure our entire catalogue is available on all marketplaces.
- Updating older listings to ensure they follow our current advert standards.
- Communicate with our business customers to inform them of new products.
Qualifications and Skills:
We don’t require any specific qualifications for the role, but the following skills are essential:
- Good Excel skills – The right candidate will spend a lot of time creating/updating/uploading Excel and CSV files and will need to be confident using Excel.
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail and self-motivation.
- eBay selling experience – The role will involve use of eBay’s File Exchange and Seller Hub tools.
- Amazon selling experience – We use both Amazon Seller Central and Vendor central.
- WordPress / WooCommerce experience is desirable, although listing via our website is something we can easily teach.
Once the candidate is confident with the required tasks, then occasional working from home will be possible.
We are based in Paulton, near Bath/Bristol.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000-£22,000.00 per year
Language: Fluent written and Spoken English (Required)
Reference ID: E-COM ADMIN
Contract length: 6 months
Application deadline: 16/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £18,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
We are a Covid safe office and follow all necessary guidance and procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
- E-commerce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
If you’d like to apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to us at [email protected]