BLOQ Universal Tank Pads
* Made in the UK from high quality paint protection film (PPF)
* Offers excellent scratch protection for your fuel tank
* Almost invisible once fitted – perfect for those who want a strong but subtle tank protection pad
* Easy to fit – Full fitting instructions included
* Comes with fitting kit that includes: Cleaning cloth, alcohol wipe and squeegee
* Available in 8 different designs and in clear/glossy and matte finish
PLEASE NOTE – THESE ARE NOT THE SAME AS GEL/DOMED TANK PADS – THESE ARE THINNER AND ARE MORE SUBTLE BUT STILL OFFER EXCELLENT PAINT PROTECTION/SCRATCH RESISTANCE.
Our tank pads are made from the same high quality paint protection material as our full paint protection kits. This material is designed specifically to protect motorcycle bodywork from scratches and dents from stone chips etc. So although the material is quite thin, it is very strong and offers excellent protection.
They stick very well to painted surfaces – unlike some of the cheaper ‘gel’ tank pads on the market. The PPF material fits easily over curves and contours and will not lift up after fitting.
They can also be easily removed. Simply warm the material up using a hair drier or heat gun (on a low heat) to soften the adhesive and gently peel it off.
The kit includes the following items
* 1 x Universal tank pad made from high quality PPF material
* 1 x Fitting kit: Cleaning cloth, alcohol wipe, dust removal sheet and squeegee card
* 1 x Fitting Instructions sheet
Frequently Asked Questions
Are these the same as the domed/gel tank pads?
No. These are much thinner than the gel tank pads. They are ideal for people who want a subtle, almost invisible tank protector.
Are they easy to fit?
Yes. We supply full fitting instructions and a fitting kit as part of the package. The tank pads are fitted wet, so you will need a spray bottle filled with a soap solution. Follow the included instructions closely and the tank pad can be fitted easily.
Why are they so cheap?
Don’t be fooled by the price, our tank pads are excellent quality and use some of the best PPF materials available! They are inexpensive because we use spare materials left over from our full paint protection kits. So instead of letting the material go to waste, we make universal tank pads from it instead!
We try to ship all items the same working day, but your item will always be shipped within 1 working day.
We use Royal Mail to send the majority of our items.
* European deliveries take 3-7 working days
* Deliveries for the rest of the world take 7-14 working days Please only contact us to chase a non-delivery after these times have passed