Our standard screen protectors are made completely from plastic.
Nano Glass is made from a combination of plastic and glass materials. It is thicker and has a higher scratch resistance compare to our ‘standard’ screen protectors. Nano Glass is a great compromise in strength, protection and cost and is a more premium product compared to our standard kits and because of this they are also slightly more expensive.
Benefits of Nano Glass:
- 9H scratch-resistance – As good as tempered glass!
- Shatter proof
- Flexible – Can fit on dashboards that are not completely flat
- Ultra-thin – Up to half the thickness of tempered glass
- High transparency
Tempered Glass is toughened, fortified glass. Tempered glass has an oleophobic coating which improves smoothness and reduces fingerprints.
Benefits of Tempered Glass:
- 9H scratch-resistance
- Avaliable in ultra clear and anti-glare
- Improves smoothness and reduces fingerprints
- Oleophobic coating helps the glass to become more scratch resistant, as reduced friction will cause dangerous materials to slide off the surface, rather than damaging it
- Offers the ultimate protection for your dashboard
Please note : Nano Glass and Tempered Glass do not have the same flexibility as plastic, so you will notice fewer fitting options available in these materials.