The 2021 M 1000 RR is the first M model from BMW Motorrad and is BMW’s most powerful motorcycle yet. It offers increased performance compared to the S 1000 RR, and although it offers high spec racing technology for the highest performance, the M 1000 RR is also fully road legal. Let’s take a look at the specs…
- 999cc four-cylinder engine with premium titanium components.
- New features allow the engine to produce 205 horsepower and 83 lb-ft of torque in a lighter package.
- Top speed 190mph
- Weighs 192kg (5kg less than the S 10000 RR)
- New carbon winglets and taller windscreen
- 7 riding modes (Rain, Road, Dynamic, Race, Race Pro 1-3)
- 5-inch TFT screen optimized for data acquisition and track functionality.
- For keen track users, BMW offers the bike in an M competition package.
The instrument cluster of the new M 1000 RR has the same design as the RR, with the addition of a smart new M start animation. If you’re lucky enough to be planning to buy a M 1000 RR, you can buy Connectivity dashboard screen protection on our website here.