MV Agusta’s Turismo Veloce range has been updated for 2021!
The Turismo Veloce family includes the Rosso (base model), Lusso, Lusso SCS, and the top-spec RC SCS. The range was mostly updated to meet Euro 5 emission standards, but the overall package has been updated, creating an even more comfortable, stylish and safe sport-touring motorbikes. The seat height has been reduced, riding position tweaked for more comfort, and a bigger windscreen keeps more of the wind and weather off on long runs.
MV Agusta say the new Turismo Veloce range is “More comfortable, super-fast and truly enjoyable to ride.”
Let’s look at the spec…
- 12% boost in torque
- 143 mph top speed
- Max power (claimed) [email protected],150rpm
- Redesigned central section to enhance riding position
- Max torque (claimed) 59ft [email protected],100rpm
- Revised 798cc three-cylinder engine.
- Resigned windshield
- 5.5in TFT dash doubles up as a satnav and can be paired with a mobile phone via the MV Ride app
- The higher-end models Lussco, Lusso SCS and RC SCS models also boasts a GPS enabled anti-theft system
Here at Speedo Angels, we love the styling of the 2021 Turismo Veloce range; MV Agusta’s hastag isn’t #MotorcycleArt for nothing!
The entire MV Agusta Turismo Veloce range has the same TFT dash as the Brutale 1000 RR so we have screen protector kits ready to go! Buy yours here.