For this week’s Bike Highlight we look at the Benelli Leoncino 500. Originally launched in 2018, the Leoncino 500 (baby cub in Italian FYI) is a stylish blend of traditional scrambler aesthetics and modern tech.
- Liquid-cooled 500cc twin-cylinder engine
- 47 bhp and 45Nm of torque
- Weight 196kg
- Six-speed gear box
- Pirelli Angel GT sports touring tyres
- LED indicators and daytime running lights
- 50mm diameter forks
- Fuel efficient and affordable
- ABS, Traction control
- Max Speed – 83mph
- LCD dash
While the addition of a plastic Lion of Pesaro on the front mudguard divides opinion, we think this stylish and contemporary motorcylce is a great, afforable option. If you’re an owner of the Leoncino 500, make sure you protect that precious dashboard with one of our screen protectors! Available to buy here.