If you’re a fan of Husqvarna’s retro-inspired motorcycles, the unveiling of the new Svartpilen 125 will no doubt have you excited.
Svartpilen translates as Black Arrow and the 125 model will fittingly only be available in a black colourway. Available in the UK now, the Svartpilen 125 shares the same motor and trellis frame as KTM’s Duke 125 and is a perfect entry level bike.
Let’s look at some stats…
- Liquid-cooled 125cc engine
- Engine produces 15 horsepower and 8.85 lb-ft of torque
- 835mm seat
- A1 compliant
- Pirelli tyres
- WP Apex suspension
- 6 speed gearbox
- Dual-channel ABS from Bosche
- Single round LED headlight
- Round instrument cluster panel
- Sleek retro-inspired aesthetic
The Husqvarna Svartpilen 125 shares the same circular dash as the Svartpilen 401 and 701. If you are looking to buy a Husqvarna Svartpilen 125 this year, protect its dash with a Speedo Angels screen protector.